Following on from the announcement last week of an amazing new competition where YOU could be in with the chance to direct the next Bin Weevils music video, we’re now proud to announce that the Animation Station is finally here in the Bin!
We’ve teamed up with Aardman, the creators of Wallace and Gromit, for this once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of Bin Weevils history!
To enter the competition, you’ll need to create your very own 30-second stop-motion music video for our new song So Much Better With Two. You’ll need to do a few things to prepare yourself, which we’ve listed below.
1. Pop into the Animation Station at Gong’s Pipenest!
2. Download the free trial of Aardmans brilliant Animate It! software by clicking the logo in the Animation Station
3. Download the Bin Weevils Film Kit and 30-second So Much Better With Two music clip from inside the Animation Station
4. Go wild! Learn, create, play and become the ultimate stop-motion wizard!
There are plenty of tips, tricks and helpful tutorial videos all available at the Animation Station, so be sure to check out all the cool stuff inside!
Once you’re happy with your music video, it’s time to send us your finished animation! We’ll need your Bin Weevils username and your parent or guardian’s full name, email address and contact telephone number. Please make sure you have a parent’s permission before entering, as we will need to contact them if you’re chosen as a finalist. The end date for the competition is June 17th… so get animating!
You can send us your completed animation in one of three ways:
1. Burn your animation to a CD or copy it onto a memory stick and send it to:
ANIMATE IT! COMPETITION
Bin Weevils Limited
42 Upper Berkeley Street
2. Email your animation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ANIMATE IT! COMPETITION (Dont forget to include all the required information in the body of your message!)
3. Use WeTransfer or another dropbox service. Ask a parent to help you upload your video to a dropbox and email the link to email@example.com (Please make sure all required information is included with the message)
Good luck, Bin Weevils!